Friday, June 29, 2012

Kwynn is 4!!




Wow how time flies! My little red head has finally turned 4. If you ask her, she has been waiting forever to turn 4. Kwynn thinks she is so mature now that she is one year older. She is such a sweet little girl. Some of her favorite things are playing with Lily and Aubrey, the show Go Diego Go, baby animals and playing pretend outside. Kwynn also has some of the cutiest ways of saying things. She says Leggy Bug instead of Lady Bug and Twin instead of Kwynn. Sucking her thumb is the one bad habit she has but I don't think she is quite as ready as I am to kick it. Kwynn has the most beautiful smile that crinkles up her eyes and takes up her whole face. She is also the biggest snuggler I have ever met!! She will sit right next to me and rub her feet on my legs, try to wedge herself under my arm and reach up and rub my earlob when she is watching T.V. Another talent that Kwynn has is the ability to sleep just about anywhere. So my darling girl, Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment