Saturday, February 11, 2012

Aubrey turns 2





Happy Birthday to sweet little Aubrey. She is everyones favorite and a precious girl. This has been a great year for her. She is talking in sentences (which I love) running and keeping up with her older sisters and having a blast playing with them. Dwayne's favorite moment was a toss up between her first "I love you Daddy" and learning to say "Star Wars!" My favorite thing is that she has my eyes. She likes to talk on her toy phone to grandma, push her baby doll in her stroller, dancing to music, watching Dora the Exploring, helping me wash dishes and sucking her thumb while twirling her hair. I have to give her a ponytail in her hair so she can twist it. Her nickname is Monkey and she will repond to it. She loves monkeys and I am always looking for shirts or stuffed animals of the same. We all love our lovely girl. She completes our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment