Sunday, March 4, 2012

You do good work.

My wife does a lot of stuff and sometimes I know she thinks it is just stuff, but she is wrong. Not only is she a great mother, but she is the primary chorister in our ward and she does a great job.
This last weekend was my birthday and we went down to Mesa for a premiere of Kid History. Since we were in Mesa I thought we would take the kids to the Mesa Temple visitors center Saturday morning.
In the center there is a room that has the life of Jesus in pictures. Mason walked around to each picture and told Kreslie what everyone of them was about. He also preceeded to tell her that he was going to be resserected after he dies. I was amazed. He is actually picking up what he is being taught.
On the way home we singing a primary song in the car and Mason remembered every word. Today in church I was watching Mason in primary and he again knew every word to every song. Good Job Mason and good job Kreslie. You make a huge difference in the lives of our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment