Thursday, March 22, 2012

Aubrey's Birthday





As the first birthday of the year, everyone was excited about Aubrey's birthday. It was a good thing too because she had no idea what was going on. Oh well she's only 2. Picking out a cake consisted of pointing to a white or brown cake box and doing the same for the icing. Very easy for me! The cupcake idea was mine. I like doing that for the smaller kids because it's easier for them to handle and for them to smear all over everything! I don't even mind cleaning it up. Bree got some little animals to go with her one big present which was an animal zoo. The funny thing was, everyone and I do mean everyone from 13yr old Denyce to Kwynn were so eager to "help" Bree play with it that they ended up pushing her out of the way. Poor thing. I don't think she got to really play with it by herself until the next day. Oh the trials of being the youngest.

No comments:

Post a Comment