Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ahhh nuts!

For a week now every time Kwynn has hurt herself she says "Mom, I hurt my nuts!" I know exactly who she got this saying from. Garrison says it when one on his little sisters unknowingly kicks or steps on his...well you know. I've been hoping this little expression would go away if I didn't call any attention to it but alas it hasn't. Today I hear Kwynn come racing around the corner of the hallway and crash into the wall. After she picked herself up, she came to me and once again said "Mom, I hurt my nuts AGAIN!" My mom spidy sense finally kicked in and I came up with the all important question.."Kwynn, where are your nuts?" Looking at me like I had lost my mind, she put her hand on her hip and pointed to her head. "My nuts are in my head mom." Of course, where else would they be.

No comments:

Post a Comment