Monday, October 24, 2011

Playing Hooky







Ok, so I admit it. This last Sunday instead of going to church like a good little girl, I ditched. If that wasn't bad enough, I took my kids with me. We packed a lunch, piled into the car and drove to Snowflake to take pictures of fall colors (what I wanted to do) and go play at the park (what the kids wanted to do). It was a win win situation for all. Unfortunately Dwayne declined to go because he was feeling under the weather. The kids and I also stopped by the Snowflake Temple to look at the grounds which include three beautiful fountains. On the way home I told the kids what a 'Chinese Firedrill' was and they insisted on acting on their new found knowledge. As we were racing around the suburban Garrison yelled "whats the point of this again?" and Denyce answered back " there is no point..it's just fun!" I'm glad someone got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment