Monday, August 15, 2011

Taco Bell sauce..a cautionary tale

The following is a conversation I had with 3 year old Kwynn this morning
Mom,guess what?
What?
Last night when I went to bed, I had a squishy thing with me. (a Taco Bell packet that I keep in food storage)
Really
Ah huh. I had it in my mouth so Daddy couldn't see it. I was sneeky.
So Daddy didn't know you took it to bed huh.
Yup but then I bit it and Mommy it was all in my mouth and it was hot! Hot hot hot!
So what did you do?
I spit it on my pillow and ran and told Daddy. He told be to get a dwink. And I couldn't have pink pillow anymore. I was so sad and my mouth was hot.
So are you going to sneek things into bed anymore?
NO WAY! And squishy things eiver. They are very bad.

So the lesson of the story little children is this. Taco Bell packets are not to be played with. Please use them with caution. If you don't, you might not get to sleep with your favorite pink pillow at night. I do think it's funny that she tried the 'hide things from dad' game with Dwayne when I wasn't there. Denyce and I were at standards night at the church.

1 comment: